Thursday 10 May 2018

Reflective Statement

I have learnt a huge amount from starting this project and still have a long way to go. I personally feel like I have been having difficulties trying to create a sound file that will draw in my audience, I knew that it missed something, but after the crit realising that I needed more people within the sound will definitely help my project move forewords. I like the tester videos for the texture that I created as I wanted it to have a loose feeling, like an old memory/ old photograph, but didn't want my animation to look too much like a faded dream. I liked the idea of showing how my grandad made rocking horses and how I am modelling them in maya but would be unsure of how to put this into my animation. 
I feel like during this part of the project I felt that I had spent too long on the sound trying to work with what I had instead of opening up and trying to think of a broader way of working in my project. I also know I need to portray this project more into my blog to get the feedback as I know I haven't done this enough throughout. I am now more confident in how I want my animation to move forwards and this involved going back to the sound editing and refreshing that for a more interesting storyboard that will draw people in. 
I would like to continue with my model testing with textures and finding something that is the most suitable for my project. I also want to keep the idea of the colours fading out to a white background within my animation as it matches what I invisioned at the beginning when I started the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment