Tuesday 30 January 2018

Premise - Pitch OGR - My Grandfathers Rocking Horses







This video interested due to the textures within the main character. The lighting on this piece gave the wood a golden glow.



I adored the simplicity of this world, but how it was packed with moving things to attract your attention.



This was for me very interesting as this piece was created using still images to create a 3d object, packed with even the tiniest details to give the illusion that the wood on the screen is a real object.



I liked the way in which this animation was narrated. I would like my own animation to have either my grandad (with assistance from my Mum and Grandma) to be talking throughout, or I would like a voice actor to say my Grandads words in a very similar style.

No comments:

Post a Comment