Monday 3 December 2018

Modelling Update - Character Design - The Cherry Red Shed - Myself



After aid from Alan, the head has begun to progress well and my character is looking less scary. There is still a lot of work to do with the eyes as I am struggling with their shape and how to appropriately approach them. Moving on from the eyes I will be finishing up the back of the head and the ears and then moving onto the hair. I would like the hair to have it's own mechanics in the skeleton so that will have to be considered when making the long plait. Hopefully, the body shouldn't take too long as it's not hugely complex. I will also start on my Grandads character design soon after the head is complete on my character as to complete them around the same time. It also means that I should have an easier time completing his design.

No comments:

Post a Comment