Friday 4 May 2018

My Grandfathers Rocking Horses - Draft 1 - Sound


After a huge amount of editing and very carefully shortening down (shown above), I have finally been able to shorten down the many conversations with my Grandad to a sound file with a script with what was talked about from about 45mins down to about 7 mins. I still feel that it's a little bit long, and more shortening will be needed, however, this is how far I've got. It has taken me a very very long time so I am pleased with my work, but I still need to do some more tweaking and editing. 

I have spent so long on this part as I feel if I don't have my sound down perfectly I won't be able to continue with the storyboarding. I do have solid ideas for the next part of this project, I just wanted to get this done as much as possible before moving on. I'm hoping my patience will pay off.


(had problems with sound, is very quiet, will be fixed soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment